5.9.18

FIGHT THE POST-VACATION BLUE: Art and Design Event Calendar

Dear friends: summer is over. Luckily for Londoners, we can now easily turn our mind to the design and art world (and talks, and concerts) as indoor activities. Since I'm organizing my calendar, I thought it might be nice to share it with you. This is what I will attend:

8-9 September

15-16 September

22 September
I volunteer at St Pancras Chambers and Clock Tower (St Pancras Station, London NW1 2AR) on  Saturday 22nd September 2018 from 1pm to 4pm. Come over to say hi!

23 September
LONDON DESIGN FAIR

26 September at 6:30pm
Urban planning today.

30 September
RENZO PIANO The Art of Making Buildings
I'm expecting to see exposed the project I'm working on right now.

6 October
FRIEZE LONDON
One of the best in the world. I will go with Mo :)

CHEMICAL BROTHERS
Yes, I know - can't wait

7 October
THE OTHER ART FAIR
Here you can actually buy stuff.

I hope to see you there!

No comments: